Re: How to get those creative juices flowin' !

On Mon, May 2, 2011 at 12:21 AM, Todd Matthews <gtmatthews@gmail.com>
wrote:
> I captured it on video to share with my loopin' brethren.
> http://bit.ly/ilsCBG

Fun!

Reminds me about a game I once played with a wheeled tea table: I lay
down on my back on the table and kicked around the house looking up at
the ceiling but seeing it as "the floor". On this floor I once in a
while met upon amazing "swamps", burning by an instant inner light
while balancing on a tremendously thin white stems (the lamps). But
the really mindblowing experience was to look out (or rather "down") a
window into the bottomless blue eternity down there... ;-)

Per