Hard times and a glitch album on bandcamp

Hi all,
after a long time sitting in my desk, my album "Weightless" in now on bandcamp.
I've searched for a label interested in a release of it, but..it seems that this album
is considered less then a shit.

I decided to put it on bandcamp today, for a tragic reason that I want to share with
my beloved list.
Last winter I formed a trio that involved Virginia Splendore
- that probably some of you stickist will know - as the stick player
and a percussionist.
Virginia liked my Weightless album and she wanted that I quit
loosing my time and put that album on the internet.
On a day, she sent me a song from that album with a lovely
freetless bass added by her.
Now she died and I cannot describe how I feel.
Today coming back from the funeral, the only idea bouncing in my head was:
"ok, Virna, I'll do it !" ...and I've done it (while I'm still struggling searching
on my hard drives and computers that files where she played...)

...that said this album doesn't contain precomposed compositions, it's just collection of glitch ambient
music freely improvised following the "mood" of the Alva Noto-Sakamoto works.
For those who are interested, the set-up here is Bidule and Mobius VST and
fxs pre and post looper. DB glitch plugin is clearly recognizable
It's just looping, tons of ...

http://eterogeneo.bandcamp.com/

-fabio
www.eterogeneo.com