Re: BOSS RC-50 users on the list

Maybe this has been covered already, but I was surprised to learn today while trying out the  rc 30 that the two tracks or "phrases" cannot be different lengths. As in a one bar muted guitar strings rhythm on one track and a four bar chord progression on the other.

Am I missing something here?

John Floridis
509-290-0934
Sent from my iPhone