Re: cool Repeater Trick vs LP-1 tricks>scramble redux

On Sun, May 15, 2011 at 12:58 PM, andy butler <akbutler@tiscali.co.uk>
wrote:
> Hopefully it will be soon possible to have scramble connected to
> the Q value for the loop.

Like dividing the loop into a specified number of segments? (like the
EDP and Mobius does) That would be cool because the player can swap
between a division based on four and three (or whatever) to instantly
create a more complex texture.

> One neat trick is to fill a loop with a wash of sound,
> then use feedback at zero for half the duration of the loop.
> After that manoeuvre scramble creates a nice chopped up rhythm.

Interesting! I'll remember that to try out. :-)

Per