Re: Quick vid of random shuffle with Mobius - Double Bass Loopage

Thanks for the tip Sim,
A clap of my hands at the beginning would make it much easier. In other news I've been back to school for some mandatory classes I have to take to keep my job. I've listening to your new album(s) while I've knocking out all the busy work for the classes. Your gorgeous ambient soundscapes have helped ease the pain of going back to school ! :)