OT: Friend is selling Martin DR Acoustic Guitar & Case(Dreadnought Rosewood back) - $799

Link to picture: http://www.musetrap.com/eric/martin_dr.jpg

I am selling my Martin DR Acoustic Guitar (Dreadnought Rosewood) with
Martin 345 Hardshell case with nice green interior. It is in great
condition,
no known issues, plays great. I am original owner and purchased it in
1997 new. I compared it with Taylor 810 and other rosewood back
guitars and
it has a similar sound.

It has a awesome chord sound, very deep and bright sound. Great for
bluegrass. Great bass end from the Rosewood back. I used this guitar
on many recordings, including this one (listen to Biggest Lie:
http://www.rhapsody.com/album/coming-up-roses-sacramento-remembers-elliott-smith?artistId=art.9167468)

New D'addario strings. $799 for both guitar and case, cash only. I
already lowered it from 840, so I'm looking for 799.

See Martin website for information about this guitar model:
http://www.martinguitar.com/guitars/choosing/guitars.php?p=m&m=DR

Can show on weekends or evenings, but you must call and leave me a
message: cell 650-302-0657.

I am in Scotts Valley very close to hwy 17 and mount herman road near
santa cruz,

Eric