Re: Re: A looping fork in the road. Which way do I go?

On 7/22/64 11:59 AM, Daniel Thomas wrote:
> A better bet is that you have memory management challenges.
> Background processes are likely kicking in
> and consuming memory that you need to run stably.  This is why I
> suggested disabling internet connectivity for your performances.
>
> How much ram on your Mac Book Pro?
Daniel,  it is quite simple in Windows to figure out what apps turn on
automatically at boot up, so you can disable them
if you want to.

Do you know how to do this on the Mac Book Pro?

rick
(who learned, through your post for the first time, that DC doesn't
fluctuate it's output regardless of incoming voltage,  thanks!!!)

(and who commensurately  surmises that his DeVolt power regulator,
designed to change the output of analog
footpedals, won't work on DC footpedals.......Hmmmmmm!)