Re: Re Peter Leinhos is out of the office.

Has any looper in the past played a practical joke and started a fake Peter Leinhos email addy to posted on the list as Peter? with all you humorous folks on here I'd be surprised if it hasn't happened... ;)

--- On Tue, 5/17/11, William Walker <billwalker@baymoon.com> wrote:

From: William Walker <billwalker@baymoon.com>
Subject: Re Peter Leinhos is out of the office.
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Date: Tuesday, May 17, 2011, 7:54 PM

Seriously Peter, you only get LD at work? I won't tell anyone :-)
 I bet there are anyone of a number of guys on this list. who could help you out with your behringer/ Line 6 rack looper issue. To start with the behringer will do Midi  PC, CC ,  note messages, and you might try CC or notes rather than PC change messages which are more limited. You can get it to respond like a good ol DL-4, on steroids that way...yummy..... An FCB1010 strait from the factory might have all kinds of conflicting  combinations of PC CC and note messages already on it. It will take some reprogramming of the FCB . and If you have Skype at home,  You might even get someone to talk you through it, you might even throw a little L$ve their way for doing it.  Timeless by Abercrombie,  an all time favorite. The Dude abides fo sho, try not to be out of the office as much ok???:-)
 Bill
Below are some midi implementation charts taken right off the L6 website for the Echo Pro
At this point, you’re probably saying to yourself, “How can I possibly play and hit those
buttons at the same time? This is stupid!” Well, stupid is as stupid does, and our
mommas didn’t raise no dummies. You can also control the Looper with MIDI Program
Changes, MIDI Continuous Controllers, or MIDI Notes, so that, with pretty much
whatever controller you’re using, you can use it to start, stop, and otherwise mess about
with your Echo Pro’s Looper. There’s a complete list of what controls what in the
Appendix at the back of this manual.

Appendices: MIDI Implementation - Program Change
MIDI Implementation -
Program Change
Program Change
Assignment
000 Enable Bypass
001 Program 1
… …
099 Program 99
100 Ignored
101 Looper Rec/Play/Stop/Play/Stop
102 Looper Rec/Stop/Play/Stop/Play
103 Looper Record Only
104 Looper Overdub Only
105 Looper Stop Only
106 Looper Play/Stop
107 Looper Play Once
108 Looper Half Speed
109 Looper Reverse
110 Ignored
111 Tube Echo
112 Tape Echo
113 Multi-head
114 Sweep Echo
115 Analog Echo
116 Analog w/Mod
117 Lo Res Delay
118 Digital Delay
119 Digital w/Mod
120 Echo Platter
121 Stereo Delays
122 Ping Pong
123 Reverse
124 Dynamic Delay
125 Auto-Volume Echo
126 Loop Sampler (Reset)
127 Ignored
A • 2
Appendices: MIDI Implementation - Continuous Controller & Note Functions
MIDI Implementation -
Continuous Controller & Note Functions
Cont.
Controller
MIDI Note
Number
Echo Pro Control
Received
Value Range
Transmitted
Value Range
CC# 04 N/A Expression Pedal 0 - 127 0 to 127
CC# 28 62 (D4) Play/Stop 0 - 63=Stop
64 - 127=Play
No Transmit
CC# 36 67 (G4) Half Speed 0 - 63= Normal
64 - 127= Half
No Transmit
CC# 50 60 (C4) Record/Overdub 0 - 63= Overdub
64 - 127= Record
No Transmit
CC# 64 N/A Tap Button Tap = 127 Tap = 127
CC# 65 N/A Note Value 0 - 127 0 to127
CC# 66 N/A Time Knob 0 - 127 0 to 127
CC# 67 N/A Repeats Knob 0 - 127 0 to 127
CC# 68 N/A Tweak Knob 0 - 127 0 to 127
CC# 69 N/A Tweez Knob 0 - 127 0 to 127
CC# 76 N/A Mix Knob 0 - 127 0 to 127
CC# 77 N/A Bypass Button 0 - 63 0 to 63
CC# 78 N/A Effect Model Select 0-15 0-15
CC# 80 64 (E4) Play Once 0 - 63= Normal
64 - 127= Once
No Transmit
CC# 81 70 (A#4) Stop Only Stop=127 No Transmit
CC# 82 65 (F4) Overdub Only Overdub=127 No Transmit
CC# 83 61 (C#4) Rec/Play/Stop/Play/Stop Advance=127 No Transmit
CC# 84 Rec/Stop/Play/Stop/Play Advance=127 No Transmit
CC# 85 69 (A4) Reverse 0 - 63= Normal
64 - 127= Reverse
No Transmit
N/A 66 (F#4) Record Only N/A N/A