Re: filters

Shameless self-promotion:

I'm not sure if he's released it yet, but I know Matrix (from the
Matrixsynth blog) was working on a FS1R sysex editor for the iPad +
Missing Link, which exposes all of the parameters.

There's also a video series that somebody made, and it looks like
there's a software editor for the FS1R as well:
http://matrixsynth.blogspot.com/2011/03/grokking-fs1r-part-1-fs1r-spectral.html

-Hans