Re: Spring is here and so is the cleaning

mu?

Oink ?

The line 6 volume swell effect seems a bit more forgiving, i don't have to feel like I have to wait to let notes decay below a certain volume  threshold before re-triggering the effect again. Also ,fore sure, having the delay effect tied to it and how interactive the expression pedal is with those variables, i just liked the effect better. I will most likely end up buying an M-5 to do that and a few other Line 6 effects  on my looping  board that can no longer accomodate something the size of my M-9, which is parked on my other board that i use for more conventional band gigs. Or just do without the effect altogether,  and use the volume pots on my instruments which i have been doing for years before ADSR's and Volume swell/ delay effects were available:-)  Its just with my looping rig and how busy my feet are, riding a volume pedal is out of the question.
Bill

interesting...
...how's it different?

triggering?
the "way the note fades in"?
other?
or because the line6 units have some kind of interaction
between the attack and the delay part?

just curious

andy