Logelloop 2.0 Public beta test

Hi loopers,
Logelloop is a standalone multitrack looper for mac os X.
For those who don't know it yet, you will find a lot of informations at :

http://logelloop.logellou.com

We are currently working on Logelloop 2.0.
In Logelloop 2 we have added some new features like Audiounit support,
some new Internals SFXs and the possibility to use up to four SFXs at the
same time. For those who have Max/MSP, it is possible to create your own
SFXs.

The first public beta version will be available soon.
If you are interested to participate to this public beta test, please send
us an email at logelloop@logellou.com

You will need A Mac running Snow Leopard, a midi footboard and a core
audio sound card.

We will add you to a beta test list, we will send you a link to download
Logelloop 2 and a free registration for all the Beta test period.

For registered users, logelloop 2 will be a free update.
Regards,
Philippe OLLIVIER.