New edition of Matt's podcast

Hi all,

If anyone here listens to the "Matt's experimental and/or eclectic
world of wonder" podcast, there's a new edition up (episode #5) on
http://ribosomematt.podomatic.com.

Looping Content?
--There's a duo between Daryl Shawn and myself, from our live show at
the Ivy Room in El Cerrito, CA last fall.
--Dawid Szczesny's song is looped, but I don't think it's actual live
looping.
--Steve Roden's track might be created using DOD DFX-94s. (He told me
a few years ago he uses them, and the loop intervals sound about
right.)

00:00) Opening Chimes

00:19) BoorBaar "King Pantyman"
from "A Churlish Disturbance", 2011

07:45) COH "Path# 04"
from "Pantherns EP", 2006

13:05) Daryl Shawn & Matt Davignon - excerpt from performance at
Kingman's Ivy Room, 10/20/2010

17:49) Blakroc featuring Raekwon "Stay off the Fuckin' Flowers"
from "Blakroc", 2009

20:15) Nurse With Wound "Mummer's Little Weeper"
from "An Awkward Pause", 1999

25:24) Dawid Szczesny "Fully Functional"
from "Luxated Symmetry", 2008

28:56) Efterklang "Towards the Bare Trees"
from "Under Giant Trees", 2007

32:03) Steve Roden "Pathway. ('It was a Lovely Sight, Against the
Sky.')" (excerpt)
from "Schindler House", 2001

40:07) Geinoh Yamashirogumi "Primordial Germination"
from "Ecophony Rinne", 1986

51:36) The Oscillation "Future Echo"
from "Veils", 2011

57:10) Supersilent "4.5"