Re: simple travel guitar

Hey ricky.
The best best best travel guitar i've used (and i've been around the block) is the vagabond travel guitar. It is my favorite guitar period... i use it more than any of my other guitars because of its tone, feel and general easy flow. Its a full size scale/neck with a smaller body. And with a pickup it has a HUGE sound.

www.stringsmith.com

best (travel) guitar ever.

-Eric