Re: Wind powered PA idea

Am 19.05.11 15:37, schrieb Andy Owens:
> Hey, the smallest alternatively powered PA would be wind powered, the
> wind/air would come out of your instrument, travel to the ear of the
> listener, be routed to the eardrum, then routed by nerves to the
> brain, and converted to nerve signals in the legs causing herky jerky
> movements sometimes called dancing. Man I wonder if I could patent
> that?????

In America you can patent anything (even "one click"), no matter how
absurd, but you need expensive lawyers to collect the "intellectual
properties". In the end Apple or Microschuft will buy them and sue you
later, they are used to it and can't stop their engines (patented of
course, don't try to do the same...).

Stefan

--
Les Ondes Mémorielles--------x--