Re: Re: OT Good Sample Sequencer for OS X?

the cyber school my daughter is going to uses Connect and it's pretty slick.

On Tue, May 31, 2011 at 5:28 AM, Petri Lahtinen <kollegavalmentaja@gmail.com> wrote:
Rick have you tried Adobe Connect?
http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobatconnectpro/trial/

Of course it's commercial etc but during my teaching days, I found it to  be an
essential tool for remote teaching