I will be out of the office starting 05/31/2011 and will not return until 06/18/2011.

Clearly this business has got to stop. I can't afford to go to LA and put
him down so I need to find out where he goes on these "out of the office
experiences" to see if it puts him closer for my dastardly purposes. Maybe
he just stays at home and reads goofy emails people post in his absence,
or worse yet spends endless days listening to decaying micro-tonal loops
he has constructed from voice messages left for him while he's out of the
office.... out there.........somewhere......it's ruddy mysterious if you
ask me....which you didn't....so there.

            bryan helm

             suspicious lurker