GIBSON ECHOPLEX FOR SALE

I know I've been posting this a lot on here lately and I'm sure everyone who checks out this board have one, but I like to think there is either that one person who doesn't have it or someone hasn't seen it yet.

I have a rare Gibson Echoplex for sale. This is the famous Digital Pro (EDP-1) Looper/Phrase Sampler. This is the most powerful looper (no longer being made), and it includes the foot controller along with the manual and power cord. The Gibson Echoplex can be used for guitarists, bassists, keyboardists, or any other electronic musican.

Phenomenally powerful and endlessly versatile, the Gibson TGE-05 Echoplex Digital Pro Plus is a tool looking for an imagination to wield it. The convenient 19" rackmount unit brings together digital recording, sampling, and digital delay so that musicians of every type can utilize these powerful components in both studio and live applications. An amazing 16-bit/41.5kHz RAM recorder lets you playback and record simultaneously making ambient soundscapes, reversed loops, and rhythmic drones easy to create and shape. It might help to think of the Echoplex as a sequencer for audio instead of MIDI, with all the capabilities of a sampler and a delay effect that ranges far beyond any pedal available. A progressive undo feature allows you to overdub with confidence. You can add unlimited overdubs onto any loop you record. The Echoplex Digital Pro is designed by and for musicians. The intuitive and efficient controls on the rackmount unit and footpedal make it easy to use and settings are displayed through a multifunction LED. The switches on the optional EFC-7 foot control unit can also be custom configured, and play an integral part by allowing you to access all of the unit's main functions on the fly. Loops can be recorded, overdubbed, reversed, and deleted with your feet, in real time. The Echoplex is completely MIDI compatible. Performance controls send and receive MIDI; loops and sound files may be saved and loaded via MIDI; and tempos can be synced to MIDI clock. With 198 seconds of memory, 16-bit realtime digital loops, the capability to layer all 9 loops complete with overdubs, simultaneous playback and record, unlimited overdubs with progressive undos, and tap tempo controls, the Echoplex is peerless.

Gibson TGE-05 Echoplex Digital Pro Plus Features:

  • 16-bit realtime digital loops
  • Layer up to 9 loops simultaneously
  • Playback and record simultaneously
  • 198 seconds of loop/delay time
  • Tap tempo input
  • CD quality recording
  • Overdubbing with progressive undos available
  • All functions accessible in real time with optional EFC-7 footpedal
  • MIDI compatible
  • Live reverse play function

If you've ever wanted to buy a Gibson Echoplex, now is your chance.

I have it listed at $700.00, but I am willing to work with the price, if you are that interested in it. I won't go lower than $550, though.

I can take credit card, check, or moneybooker. Even though it says you can pay with PayPal, I can't do PayPal currently as I am settling a dispute with them.

Please trust me. Willing to give my information if it makes you feel comfortable.

--
Sincerely,
Tim