How to patch instruments to the looper

Hi all,
I'm a looping newbie: I started looping in January and while I'm learning how to create and perform I'm also improving my setup.
I would like to ask you about the best way to patch my three instruments: voice, acoustic guitar and handsonic hpd10.
While acoustic guitar and the handsonic can be simultaneously present at the looper input (an EHX 2880), voice can be
  • sent to the looper only;
  • sent to the P.A. only;
  • muted.
All signals but the voice one are unbalanced.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions,
Adriano