From: Jason Finnern <jasonfinnern@gmail.com>
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Sent: Sat, June 4, 2011 1:40:34 PM
Subject: Re: What's your looper control strategy?

Hey fellow loopers...Just loaded a new vid..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPHskUUNx00

Thanks,

Jason

On Sat, Jun 4, 2011 at 4:18 AM, Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com> wrote:
I don't want to totally discredit using a touch sensitive screen. I
just don't want to do it while playing physical instruments and
looping live.

However, I would feel comfy with a touch screen (ipad, my iphone is
too small) for doing a live sequencing show. I'm a big fan of the
software Numerology that brings old analog, pre midi, sequencing
techniques into the laptop world. That performance situation feels
much more touch screen friendly to me, as you only bother with sound
and planning ahead how to modulate the sequences that are throbbing.
Keeping eyes fixed on a screen doesn't disturb that process.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com