Re: EDP repair in Australia

Thanks for the replies.  I have tried reseating previously to no avail.  I'll try that again as I didn't check any internal connections.  I'm pretty sure I've tried running without the standard controller but I'll check that to be sure also.
I used to think it was heat related as it used to take a while before it freaked out but it was a lot shorter last time I tried.  If heat though, seems odd others don't have the same issue as mine isn't even racked.  I'll report back once I've tried these few things.

Thanks,

Ritchie

--
aritchie.com