vox dynamic looper...

there is this blurb:

http://magazine.dv247.com/2011/01/13/vox-dynamic-looper-loop-pedal-processor/

not sure if its really a review, looks more like press release restated....
you know, it looks like an interesting looper.
i rewatched the vid overview vox did, i wish the person would explore the slow down mode more, but i guess they
try to show everything to suck you in.

i guess for me, i can understand that it's a floor device, and looks like they give lots of control options for a semi-small footprint (from the looks)
my concern (again for me) is to do the manipulations, there appears to be A LOT of BENDING OVER to change/control/manipulate. that looks about
as much FUN FOR as NUTHIN!!!! that's why i like to keep everything at hands reach (again i know that i'm a loser anomoly in the guitar effects world!!!)
i just know that as i get older, the ability to bend over that much-IS NOT EASY....but maybe ab workouts is what they are going for, "create cool
music & get an ab workout at the same time...."

i'll be curious to read your review andy.....
s---
www.soundclick.com/hsacnostetn