Re: Teasing Time

Thanks so much Andy for that li'l nugget - will look into Matthias'
technique this evening :)

And yeah, the Pigtronix has the toggle switches that turn on and off
subdivisions at 1/4, 1/3, 1/2, 2/3, 3/4, and phi... these can be added and
removed willy nilly after the fact. This is what drew me to the unit in
the first place, but honestly I'm enjoying the modulated side of the thing
so much (very DMM-esque) I've paid little attention to the subdivision
stuff so far :)

Best,

Phil :)