Re: Connecting to fanbase / Touring / some encouraging figures

Yes, the live show aspect as you say below is important.

The connection that I'm trying to make is mostly to people who
download one's CDs and like them - figuring out how to make it easy to
get them on an announcement list. (And then to sort the announcement
list by localities, so that people on the other side of the country
are not bored by the announcements of local shows.)

Arguably, you can't force people on your mailing list. You mostly want
to make it easy to find and sign up for.

--
Matt Davignon
mattdavignon@gmail.com

Steve Uccello <stevebassbird@yahoo.com> was all: