Re: Re: Something I just wanted to share with everyone

I can't more highly recommend it. (also, paranthetically, Jack White, who I am not a particular fan of, comes off as a genius musician in this movie. I just recently saw him play drums in the Dead Weather...........he was amazing on drums and then took a killer guitar solo.....I'm becoming a fan now).

Rick Walker

OH YEAH...
I've never been a White Stripes fan. I respect him as an artist, but I find his guitar playing grating to my ears, and Meg is IMO a horrible drummer.

But The Dead Weather? Totally rocking band, and he SMOKES as a drummer. To my ear, he reminds me so much of Bonham is his musicality with the drums.

The Dead Weather show i saw on the last tour was one of the best shows i've seen in years.