Re: Sound vs function

On Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 8:50 AM, marcus kirby <marcusloops@gmail.com> wrote:
I got decent results running mobius through the aux of my hardware mixer.

The issue is the inability to send each created track out to a specific ableton track. Do I have to run a separate instance of mobius for each track? That seems silly.

This is definately possible Marcus, something to do with setting Mobius to send on multiple outs, then in Ableton the first track of 8 will contain Mobius and the next consequtive tracks you can set to recieve from consequtive outs from Mobius, exact recipe I dont remember.

This seems a bit overkill for me, as I was a Abelton NEWB, so I figured out a way where 4 tracks came to one track and the ones afterwards were effected...

mark

--
Mark Francombe
www.markfrancombe.com