Re: Syncing two EDPS

well here's the whole story............

the EDP has 3 methods of sync

Brother sync is for syncing an EDP to another EDP.

Midi sync for syncing to a device that sends midi clock.

Beat Sync can sync to audio with a strong beat or a pulse.
(and is an alternative method for syncing multiple edps)

The edp can send out midi clock, ( and also a pulse, I think it's once per cycle) if you want
to use it as master.

andy