Re: Audiomulch and Mobius

The "Initialize" and "Initialize All" buttons are what you use if you want to
throw away all of your changes and start over, they set all of the setup
parameters to their default values.   You normally do not use
these unless you need to make a lot of changes and you will
end up changing fewer things if you start over from the default configuration
than trying to modify an existing configuration.

To change ports, just select them in the port selector widgets then click Ok.

Jeff