Re: Logic Audio, was Re: Midiocracy

Classic..!

I just use my ears instead of calculation.
The increase in body, depth, definition is massive, when comparing an identical multitrack session between Logic Pro and Cubase (6). Regardless of floating point whatever. Just try it out. Its the only test that works when in danger of getting lost in technical data comparison without the ability to verify in detail, what manufacturers tell you to sell their software. Called ears.
- - -
jayrope
http://www.kliklak.net