thoughts

Hey y'all,

I'm heading down to Austin, TX at the end of July to visit my brother and was hoping to setup a show while I'm down there. I'll be in town the 27th - 31st. Anyone in the area wanna set-up a show with me? I'm based in Boston, so my knowledge of Austin is limited (pretty much to nothing).

Also, this Friday I'm officially releasing a hard copy of my album, NOops. It will be a very, very limited single pressing release of less than 50! Each album features unique-to-that-cop hand drawn art and will be numbered. If you'd like to purchase a copy, they will be available from my website: www.iamdanielharris.com. For domestic (USA) purchases, $12 covers the entire order (album + shipping). Orders outside the continental USA will cost $15 total.

love
daniel
www.iamdanielharris.com