To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Friday, July 01, 2011 4:32 PM
Subject: Re: New Video - "Cigarettes & Sidewalks" by The Wandering Madman

On Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 9:44 PM, Brian Carabee <compguy2@comcast.net> wrote:
Read those posts. Fro was asked to change it. That's what I have a problem with. I wasn't jumping to a conclusion but rather I felt extremely offended that it was suggested to a man that he should re-do it because "he couldn't possibly have meant that". That offends me to no end, and it should offend
any of us.

If your intention as an artist is to make a clear statement it is
indeed helpful when people speak out about not fully understanding
what you meant in a particular piece of work. Giving each other such
critic on a discussion board like this means no offense.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com