New Mac Mini with i5/7

So, Apple just released not only an updated lappie, but also, finally, after much rumour, an updated Mini. Comes with core i5 or i7, up to 8GB ram, 500GB drive or 256GB SSD, Radeon 6630 graphics, and the usual I/O, like FW800.

A friend of mine, whom among other things builds media centers, says i5/i7 in real life never goes past 45watts no matter what work he puts them, incl. graphics/video rendering, so this should be nice for a home/project studio.

I'm seriously concidering selling off two lappies and shop the Mini with the SSD and at least 4GB ram. I'd likely house my audio on an external FW drive.
Sharing the drive and a Fireface400 on the FW800 may be an issue to
resolve..

--
rgds,
van Sinn