The latest on the release of the LP-2

Bob informed me earlier this week that everything is ready and he's just waiting to assemble and ship.

Unfortunately, he is a very small vendor and he is currently back ordered on some of the parts necessary to finish assembly (have empathy, this exact situation is what made
Apple abandon their original processors in favor of Intel CPUs).

He's been back ordered for weeks now
and assures me that this is the only single holdup. He's ready to go and the preorders will be taken care of immediately as soon as he's in possession of all of the parts.

rick walker