Re: Boomerang III and Sidecar option

One thing (as the manual states) is to ensure all inputs & outputs are inserted prior to powering on the unit - otherwise, one can encounter anomalous problems - as in no sound.

BTW, Mr. Nelson, if you read these posts, I'd like to recommend a diagram/photo of the boomerang in the documentation so one can actually see what buttons, et al are being referred to in the manual (I usually don't take my hardware into the crapper but do peruse manuals while on the throne). :)

--- On Fri, 7/29/11, Clayton Gary Lehmann <hqr@cox.net> wrote:

From: Clayton Gary Lehmann <hqr@cox.net>
Subject: Boomerang III and Sidecar option
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Date: Friday, July 29, 2011, 12:05 PM

Boomerang III is special order at GC . . .

You can’t access all the great features without the Sidecar but for now it’s great—the sound is VERY clean, plenty of loop time, the footswitches are completely silent, and having multiple loops that never drift? Priceless . . . It also has a very solid build (and it’s made in Texas 8))

And it’s user configurable, I moved the “bonus” controls to where I need them—but still don’t have a footswitch assigned to stop all loops at once . . .