Re: EDP prices going up

On Jul 30, 2011, at 7:42 PM, Matthias Grob wrote:

its amazing how in the past month, the EDP prices have been rising above its original street price
reached US$  875 although its the 5. sold in July, being that the others had not much lower prices, even older machines.
as usual, in Europe, prices have been even higher

I find this especially amazing because for those who look for the thing, its probably not unknown that the successor Evoloop is in development... maybe they do not trust that we will finish it? :-)

I'll sell an EDP (with Loop IV) including footswitch for $800 + shipping. (US only)

[ I hadn't actually researched prices, but this sparked me to think... ]

Mark