Re: The Wandering Madman new video

Must be nice to mooch off people and play music to "spread the music".
Yikes!   Sounds like you don't believe in the inherent value of art.  looper's delight is a misguided place for such a sentiment, IMO.

Any artist who can make their art happen has my respect.   Do you not have a music of your own burning a hole in you-- needing to get out?  So, why the disparaging comments about another's vehicle for _expression_?

One of the things I love the most about LD is that it is, by and large, a supportive place for artists to share their work in context where all perspectives are at least tolerated if not valued.

I find your post inconsistent with the LD culture that I have come to expect and that I value so much.

Elmer, Please do share your own work right away so  that we might change tone here and show you the kind of support that every artist deserves from other artists.
Daniel Shane Thomas