Re: OLD TORN, BELEW AND KEAGGY VHS TAPES

I have the Torn and Belew tapes. Great struff!! VHS Rules!!

8-)PJ

-----Original Message-----
From: tEd ® KiLLiAn <tedkillian@charter.net>
To: Loopers-Delight <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Sent: Sat, Aug 6, 2011 4:22 pm
Subject: OLD TORN, BELEW AND KEAGGY VHS TAPES

Hi there!

I am clearing out some clutter and wondering if anyone would find
these amusing enough to purchase.

I've a bunch of old VHS tapes and among them are:

"Adrian Belew, Electronic Guitar" VHS (1984)

"David Torn, Painting with  Guitar, Vols 1 & 2" VHS (1993)

"Phil Keaggy Electric Guitar Style" VHS (1988)

All 3 are looping-related, even the Keaggy one (though it is pre-
JamMan).

Any reasonable offer stands a good chance of getting them - but post
me about it off list, please.

I am the original purchaser on all of them, so they have been on the
shelf in my living room for years, and years simply collecting dust.

Not a lot of point hanging on to them for me, but if they appeal to
anyone else here let me know.

Cheers,

Ted Killian