RE: EPROM replacements for Digital Pro in UK?

Ok does that mean I would replace 'em both if the one that's in is already the new software? How much would they be in that case?
Cheers, if you want to ring me directly, I'm on 01273 204930

From: phillwilson@hotmail.com
To: loopers-delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: RE: EPROM replacements for Digital Pro in UK?
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 13:00:41 +0000

yo...if you can live with the older Loop 3.?? software I have some EPROMS

From: dianarama@hotmail.co.uk
To: loopers-delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: EPROM replacements for Digital Pro in UK?
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 12:32:28 +0000

Hi

I bought an Oberheim Digital Pro in a situation where live testing wasn't a possibility and the deal was based on trust.

However, once in my possession, the machine wouldn't boot up right and so I took it to an electrician who gave me the bad news that one o the EPROMs is corrupted.

I am trying to get my refund but in the meantime, investigating repair options for this specific problem.  I do believe it is possible, but I'm not finding much within the UK.

I know this device has a cult following so it occurs to me that I can't be the first to try to rescue a half-broken Echoplex, so please, please, get in touch if you can tell me where to get an EPROM replacement and/or direct me to a UK or Europe based Echoplex expert.

Very sad today. Please don't give instructions on how to fix it other than replacing one EPROM; I know this is the problem.

Cheers Loopers! Please help a Loopy Damsel in Distress!

xDiana, Brighton, UK