Ambient minimalist guitar and Elektron Octatrack based an a nice sounding scale...

So a new Live Sampling/looping piece. This time a play around a "scale" I "discovered" no idea what it is but it sounds vaguely middle eastern.. start as small D D+ (a micro tone between D and D#) C# idea against a G drone and the i added G, G#, A#, B and F.... (let me know if you can identify this scale)
trying to stay on the quite minimalist side (despite LFO's altering sample length on one of the loops and a lot of use of Digital distortion from the octatrack, some sequenced things as well of course)

Greetings from Trångsund - Sweden ;-)