Re: Roland gr55

Sure, MIDI arpegiator takes peanuts for CPU cycles. It's just that a
great sounding synth eats a lot of CPU. Running arps live with
fat-n-crisp-analog-sounding soft synths is a different thing than
faking it to sound ok in a safe studio production facility ;-)  While
arping you may want to abuse the synths cutoff and resonance filters
all the way into self oscillation... and you don't want it to crash
while you do audio live looping on the same computer.

Per