Re: Roland gr55

Cool, Weg. Only five minutes ago I got a call that mine is waiting for
me to pick up at the other side of the country. Will probably not have
time to get it until friday next week. Looking forward to use it both
in live concerts and for snagging MIDI while recording Stick pieces to
two audio tracks. I don't know if a guitar GK is coming with this
package (I already have a Stick model GK on the STick) but if it does
I will put that on a Les Paul that has alumintone humbuckers + Shadow
Nanomag acoustic mic (thinking that might be a useful combination).
Will check out the 12 string you're recommending.

All the best

Per