re: ableton / mobius -- no sound?

Dear Loopers,

My name is Ljova and I'm a musician based in NY.

This is my first post, and I apologize that it's tech support related. :)

I'm trying to make Mobius work with Ableton, and seem to have it all set up right, but somehow I'm not getting to hear any sound.
I'm able to record, and I see the waveform, but i don't hear anything, whether through built-in output, or via my audio interface.
is there something I'm missing?

the volume on my audio interface is cranked, and I can hear things in other Ableton files, just not this one for some reason..
So it's not the interface, or the volume, but some sort of input..
see the setup here: http://Ljova.com/ljova-ableton-mobius.jpg

would you have any thoughts?

thank you so much,

Ljova