Re: Can I brother synch WHILE synching via midi clock

Thanks Andy.. good confirmation... Actually it DID work for a while, but then it stopped working so I was stumped and wrote the mail... NOW I realise that Sync Parameter is saved in Presets.. ha ha, so when I changed to a different preset in between tracks, I turned it back to sync=Out