From: Rick Walker [mailto:looppool@cruzio.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 22, 2011 8:44 PM
To: Paul Sullivan; LOOPERS DELIGHT (posting)
Subject: Re: Looperlative LP-2

On 7/22/64 11:59 AM, Paul Sullivan wrote:
> HI,
>
> just wondering if anyone has heard if there are any further updates on
> the progress of the back ordered parts, etc. of the LP-2? Last update
> was 2 months ago, and there has been no reply to the facebook queries.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Paul
>
> http://paulsullivan.com

Very close now, Paul.   Bob finally got in the aluminum bodies
(which had been the major hangup for months) and are now getting
them stenciled..........I haven't talked with Bob in a week but he's ready
to start turning them out quickly as soon as he has the bodies
in hand and finished.

yours,  Rick Walker