Re: Looper crossfade advice

As long as you provide seamless record-to-overdub
the a user will be able to make a seamless loop.
It's usually done by the user's technique rather than
a looper feature.
i.e. this is a 'customer support' issue rather than a programming one ;-)

Your crossfade option here looks pretty good though.

andy

Michael Tyson wrote:

Loopy does do seamless record-to-overdub transitioning already (and I

So, the only alternative I can think of is to do what I'm doing currently - keeping an extra chunk of audio in the buffer at all times, so that when recording starts, that preceding audio can be popped into the start of the recording, overlapped with the end, and crossfaded. That way, beat 1 is present and unmolested, but smooth. Is that moderately sensible?