Re: LOOPING a DRY CLEANING SHOP

I'm so glad you know that tune.   I myself play "lost signals and drifting satellites".  Annie's got simply the best titles, lol.

On Sat, Oct 1, 2011 at 4:49 PM, Rainer Straschill <moinsound@googlemail.com> wrote:
 In fact so much that I find it more interesting when either unheard sounds are created (but then I don't care if it's by processing or by synthesis, and this doesn't happen that often, anyway), or when people go out and use unusual sounds recontextualized in a kind of acoustic musique concrete as in the works of Anne Gosfield (recommendation: "Flying Sparks and Heavy Machinery").