Re: RIP Steve Jobs... What if he had never been?

Am 06.10.2011 16:52, schrieb tEd ® KiLLiAn:
like. We baby boomers never got our jetpacks, monorails, bubble houses, or
robot housemaids. What you gave us was better. You will be missed more
than you will know.
Sorry to disagree here, but I'd prefer a jetpack, a bubble house (whatever that is) and especially a robot housemaid to a computerized notepad that ceases to function if I leave it in the sun for too long, yet requires me to register with an online store selling stupid tunes and ripping off artists in the process.

            Rainer

--
http://moinlabs.de
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/moinlabs