Re: RIP Steve Jobs... What if he had never been?

It's easy to say "someone would have come up with...". But they didn't,
Steve Jobs did. And let's not forget, his computers, from very early on,
were directed towards artists. He saw things differently, whether you
liked him or not, I think that's just a fact. He saw a mouse at Xerox parc
and thought this was the way people should interact with a computer. Xerox
didn't get it, Steve did.

The iPhone and it's OS changed the way phones work now. Steve threw out
one prototype after another until it met his standard. The iPad was
something he believed in. He even acknowledged that he had no idea who the
audience was, but he knew there was one. He was right about that too.

Whenever someone young (I consider 56 to be young) dies of Cancer, it's a
tragedy to their family and friends. In this case, it is that and much
more. The world lost an amazing innovator.