Re: OT: 5/4 challenge

It must be in the water Daniel. Ever since my dad passed in 2002 it
has played steadily. Perhaps as you say, the doorprize of life is a
'good friend' in its. reminder to embrace the moments.

--
Sent from my mobile device

*From Brooklyn To Glindran*, a new World/Free Jazz recording by Jim Goodin
&
Peter Thörn.  Proceeds
from the sale of this CD will benefit JDRF International.
jimgoodinpeterthorn.bandcamp.com.

woodandwiremusic.wordpress.com