I'm back.

Greetings fellow Loopers and Loopees,
I'm returning to the fold, or folding and returning, as loopers often do... After a bout of gigging in conventional musical ideoms, I'm performing live looping again. I've just done a couple of gigs so far, but will be ramping up more and more throughout the winter with the goal of very steady loop-gigging by next Spring. I'm on Long Island, New York - are there any other loopers on this cigar-shaped object? I'm looking forward to contributing to the community again, and after reading a few Digests and scanning the newsgroup archives, it's good to see so many names I recognize AND intelligent commentary from names I DON'T recognize. I'd like to hear from anyone who live-loop-gigs regularly, and any loopers on LI. Feel free to check out my web site: www.TheCoyote.org.
   Live looping is audio karma.
   Douglas Baldwin: the Coyote Loops!