Re: 11 minute looping piece @ 11:11 on 11/11/11

When I rejoined the list last year, I had told you guys I was into a new
activity of Ice Speed Skating.

When I got into it seriously, I told myself, "Someday, I want to try Long
Track!", and "Someday, I'd really like to go to the Olympic Oval in Salt
Lake City."

Some dreams come true!  On the date and time of your 11/11 loop, I will be
warming up to get on the ice, at the Olympic Oval, for a master's age Long
Track Skating Clinic.  Woooooooo!!!

I will be thinking of my musical brethren, as I loop around in circles!

Too bad it's not a Short Track Clinic, I guess, since our 'loop' is 111
meters.  That would seem somewhat fitting, eh?

Ah well...400 meters will have to do (wheeze...puff...oh my
gawd...wheeze...puff)

I look forward to hearing your creations.

Regards,
Rich